Sunday, April 01, 2007

Roundup of Pictures from Last Week

Hey everyone, sorry I wasn't able to make many updates last week. It's really bothering me that I haven't had as much time as I want to devote to this blog lately, especially since this is such a big time in Hilary's career. I am going to make it my personal goal to get back to making daily updates in the future.

Anyways, here are some pictures of Hilary from this week:

New York City. March 27, 2007.



Hilary Duff arrives at MTV to host Total Request Live. March 27, 2007.


New York City. March 27, 2007.


Hilary Duff arrives at MTV to host Total Request Live. March 26, 2007.


Hilary hosts TRL with guests Will Ferrell and Jon Heder.



Hilary hosts TRL with guest Jennifer Lopez.


Thanks to Oh-Hilary for these pictures.

Tags: ,