Friday, January 05, 2007

Hilary Duff to be on ABC TV Show Brothers and Sisters?

There is some talk that Hilary Duff might be joining the cast of ABC TV show "Brothers and Sisters". Televisionista is reporting that ABC executives are aggressively pursuing Hilary to join the cast in what sounds like a fairly small role.

The timing of this news seems a little off to me, since Hilary should be focusing on putting together her new album if she wants to release it on time this spring. There has always been speculation that Hilary would look to TV since her latest movies have all been box office bombs, but that talk pretty much ended when she was able to land her role in the upcoming movie War Inc.

I could be wrong, but I think the chances of Hilary taking a part on this show are pretty slim. I don't want to offend any Brothers and Sisters fans out there, but I had never even heard of this show until today. If Hilary accepted this role it would be a major step down from starring in feature films. The only way I could see this happening is if it were a guest starring spot on a handful of episodes.

Tags: , ,