Friday, February 23, 2007

Hilary Duff's New Sound - Will You Like It?

With all the talk about With Love and Dignity, I started thinking about Hilary's "new sound" that everyone has been talking about. It appears that the music on Dignity will be pretty different than the music on Hilary's previous CD's. The new sound has much more of a dance feel, and much less of a rock feel. I have always said that I want Hilary to experiment with as many different types of music as possible, but I don't want to see her abandon her old style completely either. In a recent interview Hilary said, "I didn’t want to be rock/pop anymore." It's great that Hilary is trying new things, but I liked Hilary's old music! My favorite Hilary songs are the ones that are more "rock" sounding. In my opinion Hilary's Self Titled CD is by far her best work, and I would love to hear her do another CD with that type of sound. So while I am definitely excited to hear the new sound, I worry a little bit that I won't like it as much as the old sound.

If you use this article please credit Hilary Duff News and Pictures.

Tags: , ,