Monday, March 19, 2007

Some Recent Pictures of Hilary

Hey everyone. I was out of town for the last few days, so I wasn't able to make any updates at all. I am also working on making some fairly major improvements to the site, including a new domain name, so that has been taking up some of my time. Anyways the biggest news since I've been gone is probably that Dignity is now available in various places on the internet. People have been listening to the songs and posting lyrics and things like that. I however have decided that I'm not going to listen to Dignity until it is released, which for me is April 3. I will have a full review on that date.

Here are some pictures from various events over the past couple of days:


Hilary celebrates St. Patricks Day Weekend at Club Teddy's.
Credit: HDuffOnline.


Hilary at the Soho Fire station in London - March 12.
Credit: Oh-Hilary.


Hilary and Haylie at Eva Longoria's birthday party - March 14.
Credit: HDuffOnline.

Tags: , , ,