Monday, February 18, 2008

Hilary in OK Magazine - Australia

Hilary Duff was interviewed in the Australian version of OK Magazine. The most interesting part of the interview is probably what she had to say about boyfriend Mike Comrie:

OK: Are you missing your boyfriend, Mike?

Hilary: Well, you know what... i left my cell phone in the car in Brisbane and it seemed like forever that we didn't talk. When i finally borrowed someone else's phone to call him he was like, 'I was about to die!' He's a really really good person and a really nice balance for me. With my job I sometimes get a little bit crazy and he's very even.

OK: He seems very proud of you, talking about your charity work...
Oh, people don't have to know everything I do. But there are certain things I want more people to know about. I'm starting something called Blessings in a Backpack - for kids to be able to take food home from school. A lot of them were only eating at school when meals were provided and had nothing when they got home and over the weekends. I do things with Kids With a Cause all the time, too, like hospital visits.

OK: He also said you guys were getting serious. Will you be joining the celeb baby boom?
Oh my goodness! No - no babies anytime soon! But he is awesome.







Thanks to belinda and AussieGirl at HilaryFan.