Sunday, February 03, 2008

Reviews for Wrapped With Love

Some blogs and websites have been reviewing Hilary Duff's newest perfume fragrance Wrapped With Love.

Fragrantica called the scent a "perfect gift for St. Valentine's Day, as it comes in charming pink colored bottle with green top."

All About the Pretty had this to say: "I'm wearing a sample and can't wait to get a big bottle at the end of the month. This is a light, yet decadent spring scent. So my pre-spring fragrance choice is Hilary Duff's Wrapped With Love. Some celebrity scents are just awful, but after falling for her first fragrance I knew that Hilary wouldn't let me down. It contains notes of blood orange, mangosteen, and raspberry with a hint of vanilla for the finish. Is this package not the cutest thing you've seen in a long time? The bottle alone has to be on my dresser. As I prepare for this snow-filled holiday weekend, I'm feeling the love because I'm wrapped with it today."