Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hilary Duff - Faye Dunaway Feud

I'm a little bit out of the loop on this story since I haven't been blogging much lately (sorry) but I'll try to recap this as best as possible.

In a May 2008 Allure Magazine photoshoot Hilary Duff dressed like Faye Dunaway's character from the famous 1967 movie "Bonnie and Clyde"

Late last week news broke that Hilary Duff would be starring in a new movie about the lives of Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.

Even though the new film isn't supposed to be a direct remake of the 1967 classic starring Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty, many people are already pissed off at Hollywood for ruining a great movie by making a crappy remake. Faye Dunaway herself spoke out against the film saying "Couldn’t they at least cast a real actress?"

Hilary didn't like that comment too much and stung back by saying "I think that my fans that are going to go see the movie don’t even know who she is. I think it was a little unnecessary but I might be mad if I looked like that now too."