Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Chad Michael Murray Is Engaged to Kenzie Dalton

People Magazine is reporting that Chad Michael Murray Is Engaged to 18 year old One Tree Hill crew member Kenzie Dalton. Normally I don't really care about celebrities getting engaged. But people seem to care a lot about Chad Michael Murray's love life, and he is a former Hilary Duff co-star, so hey I guess I can talk about it. The thing I am wondering is, why is he getting married again? Didn't he just divorce Sophia Bush like 5 minutes ago? And didn't that divorce involve the word "Fraud"? Getting married again doesn't seem like the best idea. And Kenzie Dalton? I've never heard of her. Kenzie is a cool name though.

UPDATE: August 2011:
It appears they are still engaged. They have been engaged for over 5 years now. I guess they didn't want to rush into anything after Chad's first marriage.


Chad Michael Murray and Kenzie Dalton.