Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hilary Duff hanging out with Avril Lavigne

Some things you just have to see to believe. Hilary Duff hanging out with Avril Lavigne is one of those things. For those of you unfamiliar with the Hilary / Avril feud (I know, Hilary has a lot of feuds to keep track of) here's a refresher course:

In March 2004, Avril said this in Newsweek, "I read that I was supposedly mad at my fans for dressing like me. They quoted Hilary Duff saying, 'Avril needs to appreciate her fans more and blah, blah, blah.' I'm like, excuse me? First off, it's not even true. I never said that. And second, who the hell cares what she has to say about my fans? Whatever. Hilary Duff's such a goody-goody, such a mommy's girl."

Then a week later, on a Boston radio station Avril said this about Hilary, "I’m like, ‘Who are you to talk about me? You should know better, don’t talk trash with me. You can go screw yourself."

So fast forward 2 years, and it's kind of surprising to see Hilary and Avril hanging out at Hollywood club LAX. To be fair though, Hilary and Avril don't exactly look comfortable in these pictures. Apparently their boyfriends are both in rock bands and know each other, so that's why they were in the same place at the same time. My guess is that they still hate each other.