Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just My Luck, Lindsay Lohan Unlucky at the Box Office

Lindsay Lohan's new movie Just My Luck performed poorly at the Box Office this weekend. The movie made $5,692,285 at 2,541 theaters. Distributor 20th Century Fox's research suggested that 80 percent of moviegoers were female and 70 percent were under 25. Just My Luck broke Lohan's Box Office winning streak - Her last two movies, Herbie Fully Loaded and Mean Girls had 12 and 24 million dollar opening weekends respectively. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen was her previous low at $9.4 million. Just My Luck's apparent failure at the Box Office suggests that Lindsay Lohan's star might be falling a little. Lohan's sophomore music album “A Little More Personal: Raw” was also a commercial failure, selling fewer than 300,000 copies.


Just My Luck didn't get it done at the Box Office.