Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I still haven't heard Dignity

If you are reading this you have probably heard all or most of Hilary's new album Dignity. It is available many different places on the internet, and is even up on MTV's The Leak. I have been very tempted to give the album a listen - and I probably should considering that I run this site, which is supposed to be up to date on all things Hilary - but I have held off.

One of the things that I enjoy most about being a Hilary fan is the actual release date of a new album, movie or DVD. I see the release date as kind of a holiday. I still remember what the release date was for most of Hilary's previous movies and CD's. I always look forward to going out and seeing the movie, or buying the album on the release date. I may be over-dramatizing this, but even if Hilary goes on to have a really long career, there are only going to be a handful of movie and CD release dates each year that we can look forward to. So, that being said I am going to wait a few more days until April 3, when I can actually go into a store, have the CD in my hands, open it up and listen to it. I feel like this experience would be diminished if I had listened to the album on the internet beforehand.