Monday, March 26, 2007

War Inc. Trailer

The trailer for War Inc. is out today - and it's freaking awesome. Finally Hilary is in a movie that I would actually go to if she weren’t in it. Sure I like all of the movies Hilary has been in before, but I think we can all agree that they were all kind of fluffy. War Inc. on the other hand has some bite to it. The opening scene of the trailer has John Cusack gulping down a shot of hot sauce at a bar, and then taking out a gun and killing 3 or 4 people sitting at said bar. Yeah, there was nothing like that in Material Girls. The trailer goes on with Cusack uttering the line "I like killing people as much as the next guy" and Hilary Duff dropping a scorpion down her pants. Yes you read that right. The trailer and movie have an ultra-cool feel to them. I'm a fan of the previous two movies that John Cusack wrote - High Fidelity and Grosse Pointe Blank - and I can't wait to see War Inc.

Tags: , , , ,