Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hilary Duff's Drummer Shauney Baby to Leave the Band?

Hilary Duff's drummer Shauney Baby might be leaving Hilary's band. The following message was posted on Shauney's MySpace page.

"Hi There,

just wanted to let you know that I am no longer drumming for hilary, i'm a part of a rock band that's recording a record. I will keep you updated if you're interested. It's my project and it's an all girl band."

I can not confirm this story 100%, but I think it is legitimate. Shauney will finish out the tour dates this summer, but after that it looks like Hilary will be looking for a new drummer. Shauney Baby has been Hilary's drummer since she started touring, and if I am not mistaken is the only member of the band who has been with Hilary since the beginning.



Tags: ,